Being headquartered in Florida, the Sunshine Team is well aware of the problems and possible damages associated with weather. Severe storms, tornadoes, flooding, and hurricanes can affect us all.
Sunshine Cleaning Systems, Inc. and Restoration Services have partnered to offer large-scale solutions to areas affected by weather-related disasters. Our team can mobilize quickly with its strong labor force and recovery equipment to deal with large scale, severe weather damage.
Once the damage has occurred and the storm system has passed, steps are taken to control and limit any additional damage that may occur should subsequent storms hit. Our team can remove debris and materials blocking walkways, driveways and entrances to facilitate the progress of other emergency personnel. Our next responsibility is to restore the facility to an operational mode as quickly as possible.
For losses due to water damage, we offer a large inventory of drying equipment and qualified staff to implement effective, rapid-drying of the facility and its contents. We know from experience that mobilizing quickly to lessen the damages is essential to your business.
Our Services Include:
- Water Extraction
- Drying Services: Documents, Books, Computers & Electronics
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Evaluation
- Building Contamination and Sanitation
- Contents Cleaning
- Structural Cleaning
- Soot & Smoke Removal
While there is little we can do to prevent the occurrence of weather related damage, there are numerous things that can be done to reduce potential storm damage such as:
- Cleaning all debris in the surrounding area to minimize glass breakage by high winds.
- Collection tree limbs, palm fronds, and other loose landscaping material prior to the storm.
- Protecting exterior glass with storm shutters, plywood, or other structural materials.
- Moving electronic equipment and computers from low-lying areas and covering them with plastic bags or tarps.
- Placing sandbags or other water blocking devices at low-lying areas and entrances.
- Designating a nearby staging area for equipment storage prior to storms and hurricanes.
These are just a few items that can help in reducing the damage caused by a storm. While the management of damages caused by a natural disaster is impossible to plan for, we try to take a proactive approach, and prepare for your emergency requirements before they happen.