Guaranteeing a Brighter Day
Sunshine Cleaning Systems, Inc. was founded in 1976 by Larry Calufetti, whose family members continue his legacy with a passion for delivering service excellence. Rooted in a warm, family culture, every Sunshine team member shares the company pride in making each customer’s facility shine. With more than four decades of experience, Sunshine staff members deliver the attention to detail and customer service unique to family-owned businesses with the knowledge, scope and resources of one of the nation’s top commercial cleaning services companies. We help you maximize your operating dollar with our full range of services available with one company. No matter the cleaning challenge, our team is available 24/7, 365 to respond to your every need.
Proudly Serving the Southeast U.S.A.
Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, we have branch offices in:
- Orlando, Sarasota, Tampa, and West Palm Beach, Florida
- Charlotte, North Carolina
Each regional office is staffed with dedicated Sunshine team members committed to being responsive to each customer. These local offices allow us to build strong, lasting partnerships with our customers.
At every level, our staff members put the needs of our customers first and work hard every day to keep your location.
Customers We Serve:
- Government agencies/municipal buildings
- International airports
- Sports arenas
- Convention centers
- Educational institutions (K-12, universities, private schools, sports facilities, all campus facilities)
- Medium to large-size businesses
Qualifications & Achievements
- Locations throughout Florida and the Carolinas
- 500+ (after CLT, not sure if we should keep 1,000 or not) Successfully serving customers since 1976
- Experienced, highly-trained and tenured management team
- Strict adherence to the World Federation of Building Service Contractors (WFBSC) Guidelines for cleaning for health
- Membership in the Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI)
- Membership in the International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA)
- Recipient of the Cleaning Industry Management – Green Building (CIMS-GB) Standard Certification with Honors
- Winner of Image Award for “Best Company Uniform for Large Company”
- Members of the Executives Association of Ft. Lauderdale from 1999 – 2017
About Our Founder: Larry Calufetti
In 2016 we lost the man behind the vision of Sunshine Cleaning System S, a devoted husband, father and community leader. His legacy remains, however, within each team member of Sunshine. We continue to preserve the values, integrity and focus on service he embedded into the fabric of the company.
Prior to creating Sunshine, Larry was devoted to baseball. A member of the United States Baseball Team in the 1971 Pan American Games, he received one of the highest honors in making the All Pan American Team that year. A 1973 graduate of Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, he served as both a player and coach in the New York Mets Baseball Organization. He also was head baseball coach at Broward Community College in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, from 1977 until 1984.
His career in the building services industry was filled with numerous achievements, including:
- Earning the Certified Building Service Executive (CBSE) designation from the Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI), 1987
- Being elected to the board of directors of the International Window Cleaning Association (IWCA), 1991
- Serving as President-elect of IWCA, 1995
- Serving as member of the prestigious Executive Association of Fort Lauderdale and the TEC Group (?) for X years?
- Serving as Chairman of the Broward County Chapter of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes
Active in all phases of the business as well as in communities served by Sunshine, Larry was an admired and respected industry leader whose vast knowledge continues to propel the company in our continued growth and unyielding service to our customers.
Dedication and Commitment to Our Community
Giving back is woven into the very fabric of our company culture, thanks to the passion of our founder, Larry Calufetti, to be of service in every community where we do business. As a result, our commitment to provide extraordinary personal service is blended with our strong involvement in charitable organizations in our hometown of Florida, as well as in all of the communities where we have customers.
For information about our corporate philanthropy guidelines, please complete the form below: