As a South Florida-based business, we are experienced in and knowledgeable about the problems and possible damages associated with weather. Severe storms, tornadoes, flooding, and hurricanes can affect us all.
Sunshine Cleaning Systems, Inc. offers large-scale solutions to areas affected by weather-related disasters. Our team can mobilize quickly with its strong labor force and recovery equipment to deal with large scale, severe weather damage.
Once the damage has occurred and the storm system has passed, steps are taken to control and limit any additional damage that may occur should subsequent storms hit. Our team can remove debris and materials blocking walkways, driveways and entrances to facilitate the progress of other emergency personnel. Our next responsibility is to restore the facility to an operational mode as quickly as possible.
For losses due to water damage, we offer a large inventory of drying equipment and qualified staff to implement effective, rapid-drying of the facility and its contents. We know from experience that mobilizing quickly to lessen the damages is essential to your business.
While there is little we can do to prevent the occurrence of weather related damage, we can help you reduce potential storm damage by:
- Cleaning all debris in the surrounding area to minimize glass breakage by high winds.
- Collecting tree limbs, palm fronds, and other loose landscaping material prior to the storm.
- Protecting exterior glass with storm shutters, plywood or other structural materials.
- Moving electronic equipment and computers from low-lying areas and covering them with plastic bags or tarps.
- Placing sandbags or other water blocking devices at low-lying areas and entrances.
- Designating a nearby staging area for equipment storage prior to storms and hurricanes.
Following these steps are just examples of steps to take to reduce the damage caused by a storm. Taking a proactive approach to prepare for an emergency, may help mitigate damage. We’re here to help you prepare and recover.